Wills, Estates, Trusts, Elder Law and Guardianship Attorneys Serving Florida’s Treasure Coast
The Law Offices of Keane, Thomas & Pinnacoli is dedicated to quality, integrity, and providing personalized legal service to our clients — helping them with complex issues regarding wills, estates, trusts, elder law and guardianships. For over 25 years, we have built our reputation for providing personalized, high-quality legal help and advice to the people of Florida’s Treasure Coast.
Unlike some other law firms, we don’t mass produce legal documents that ignore your individual situation. We carefully review your personal set of circumstances. And, we draft all documents by hand, so you know you’re getting the personal touch and attention to detail that will give you peace of mind.
Call today to learn more about our customized Wills, Trusts and Estates Planning from Florida Bar Board Certified Attorneys!
We strive to be on the cutting edge in all our areas of practice, and our attorneys are leaders in professional continuing education within their fields.
At Keane, Thomas and Pinnacoli, we specialize in asset protection. If you are providing long-term care for a loved one and you are afraid you may outlive your assets, we are here help. The sooner we can help you address the process, the more likely we will be able to ensure your security in the long run. Until you work with our specialized team, you may never know what all benefits you or your loved ones may qualify for, such as Medicaid for long term care at home, assisted living or skilled nurse care. You do not have to be an indigent to qualify, but you do need highly significant and complex planning.
Many people are surprised to find out they or their loved one qualifies for long-term care benefits. Call us for a free consult BEFORE your assets are depleted.
Personal service is our hallmark, and we work to exceed other law firms in providing that individual touch. If you cannot come to us, we will gladly make arrangements to meet you in the comfort of your own home. No matter your situation, we tailor our legal efforts to your specific circumstances and give you our complete attention in response to your needs.
Our list of specialties includes:
- Wills and Estate Planning
- Trusts and Trust Planning
- Elder Law
- Estate Administration
- Probate and Trust Litigation
- Medicaid Planning for Long Term Care
Why we stand out
The Law Offices of Keane, Thomas & Pinnacoli is distinguished from other law firms by its:
- Teamwork— We work with medical specialists, trust officers, and financial planning consultants to better understand the circumstances of clients with special medical and financial needs. This enables us as a team to develop a more complete understanding of client needs than any law firm is capable of reaching alone.
- Customized planning— We do not use the automated document creation programs that many other law firms use to produce legal documents in quantity. We still create and study documents by hand. This guarantees you that the details of your situation will always receive the close attention they deserve.
- Professional skill— Our attorneys are recognized leaders in their fields with the highest levels of professional education, certification, and peer recognition.
Unlike many massive law firms, we have compassionate understanding for our clients. Legal issues regarding estate administration, elder care, guardianship, and estate planning often cause stressful personal and family difficulties. At the Law Offices of Keane, Thomas & Pinnacoli, we understand and are dedicated to helping you through difficult times.
Quality, integrity and personalized legal service
For legal help regarding wills, estates, trusts, elder law or guardianship, call The Law Offices of Keane, Thomas & Pinnacoli at 772-288-0000 or contact us online.