Wills, Estates, Trusts, Elder Law and Guardianship Attorneys Serving Florida’s Treasure Coast
The Keane Law Firm, Chartered is dedicated to quality, integrity and providing personalized legal service to our clients — helping them with complex issues regarding wills, estates, trusts, elder law and guardianships.
We strive to be on the cutting edge in our areas of practice, and our attorneys are leaders in accumulated professional continuing education in their fields.
Personal service is our hallmark, and we work to exceed other law firms in providing it. We go to your home when you cannot come to us. We tailor our legal efforts to your individual circumstances. We give you our complete attention and act quickly in response to your needs.
Our reputation for providing high-quality, personalized legal help and advice has been earned serving the people of Florida’s Treasure Coast for more than 25 years.
- Wills and Estate Planning
- Trusts and Trust Planning
- Elder Law
- Estate Administration
- Probate and Trust Litigation
Why we stand out
The Keane Law Firm, Chartered is distinguished from other law firms by its:
- Teamwork — We work with medical specialists, trust officers and financial planning specialists to better understand the circumstances of clients with special medical and financial needs. This enables us as a team to develop a fuller understanding of client needs than any law firm by itself is capable of reaching. Our team can provide better-informed remedies.
- Customized planning — We do not use the automated document creation programs that many other law firms use to produce legal documents in quantity. We still create and study documents by hand. This assures you that the details of your situation will receive close attention in our planning for you like a custom made suit.
- Professional skill — Our attorneys are recognized leaders in their fields with the highest levels of professional education, certification and peer recognition.
We also have compassionate understanding for our clients. Legal issues regarding estate administration, elder care, guardianship and estate planning often are related to stressful personal and family difficulties. We understand and are dedicated to helping you through difficult times.
Quality, integrity and personalized legal service
For legal help regarding wills, estates, trusts, elder law or guardianship, call The Keane Law Firm, Chartered at 772-288-0000 or contact us online.